- Tabita survived 5-near death experiences until the age of 17.
- She wrote her first book at the age of 18 which was dedicated to the child within her and was honoured with the best mark as her graduation work in college.
- She healed herself from abuse, addiction, co-dependency, victim consciousness and so much more until the age of 18 when she finished college.
- She quit chasing after a paper and getting an academic degree to fulfill her highest destiny and create her legacy at the age of 18.
- She started her entrepreneurial journey at the age of 18 and made 4-figures and growing from the first month in business.
- She also went on to cultivate her artistic nature and had her first vernissage at the age of 19.
- She created her own self-mastery method at the age of 19.
- She helped hundreds of people internationally to master themselves and build the life they were meant to live.
- She created multiple six-figures at the age of 22.
- She innocently ended up in prison in a 3rd world country at the age of 23 and completely reinvented herself and her business.
- She wrote 7 books during her 2-years prison time and submitted one of them that was published after she was released.
- It became a bestseller at the age of 26.
- She then has been featured in countless television and radio shows with her book and shared her story of being reborn and rising like a phoenix from the ashes with the masses.
- She built her business from scratch to multiple 6-figures again after being released from prison within 2 years.
- She founded the Art of the Evolutionary Entrepreneur at the age of 28 and expanded into the English market.
Hear her story from herself…
I’m 29 and up to this date I’ve built a multiple six-figure business not once but twice before and after being locked up innocently in a foreign country for two years.
For many years I wouldn’t talk about my past at all because it was full of sad stories and I didn’t want anyone’s pity. I am deeply grateful for my life even though it was tough and unusual and makes most people speechless but it made me freaking bulletproof. I’ve survived 5 near-death experiences, rape, child abuse for many years, living on the street, addiction and so much more I could go on and on. That’s why I know my work inside and out and started coaching at the age of 18 because everything I’ve just mentioned (not my prison time) happened before my 18th birthday.
I know what energetic work looks like in action and exactly how to create the results in integrity with every single part of you because I’ve transformed every single aspect through all my experiences in all my bodies physical, emotional, mental and spiritual and that’s why I know the basic illusions inside and out and what inspired actions need to be taken to live completely free from your past traumas and therefore fear and live the life you are meant to live.
My body still shows scars from my past experiences but I appreciate them as they remind me that I am still alive. I sometimes cry out of grace. I left my home country Switzerland six years ago. I love my loved ones and my dog to death who waited for me after I came back from being locked up for 2 years in a 3rd world country without seeing them. I have 5 siblings and we all are very close. I love my clients and don’t ever take on anyone I don’t want to. I love fitness and weight lifting and couldn’t live without it. I love authentic people who speak and live their truth even if it’s uncomfortable for them and others.
I help my clients run international businesses that are in integrity with them and that serves the highest good of all. Living multidimensionally and let your business be run by your supreme being is an art that is ingrained once you’ve passed all the tests and mastered your personality and learnt how to embody what your soul has come to master completely (not what she has already mastered). For me it also meant giving up all the things that I had accomplished and developed to upgrade in each area of my life. It went that far that I had to give up everything and everyone to fully die and be reborn again. That lesson came when I was innocently incarcerated and spent two years in prison at the other side in a 3rd world country. From that experience came a best selling book, countless television interviews, and sharing my story of being reborn with the masses.
Every person is different. But what is not different is what is required of us to evolve through that evolution in our life and business. It requires that we have mastered our personality to the fullest and made it a vessel for our soul the part that is spirit and ever-knowing. It also is a must that we completely trust the process of death and that we don’t try to heal ourselves when going through this phase of dying because darkness is as much essential as the light like day and night.
When I was done with that phase I came out at the other end as a totally different soul. Literally! And it also changed the way I run my business forever.
My soul is my highest authority and I trust my inner guidance to show me the shortest path that I take massive action on to get the biggest results with least effort and collapse time so that I can enjoy being a human. Something I am still learning as I am not 100% used to being human 🙂 I was always more operating on a soul level.
I have 10 fantastic people on my team who manage all the tasks for me that don’t require my attention so that I can leverage my time wisely.
I only take on the clients I really want to work with and say no to the people who aren’t a fit even though they are ready to pay my multiple 5-figure fee.
I get up each and every day excited about my day ahead and I think about myself, my desires, my pleasures and what I need before thinking about anybody else.
I don’t have any thoughts about if or how I am going to sustain my business. Because I am connected to my biggest vision here on earth coming from my soul and I act on it daily… so there is no fear or question in my mind on whether I am taken care of or not. I am supported in all the expected and set up ways by myself and also in all the unexpected ways.
Most importantly I am not afraid of whatever is coming my way. Because I have mastered the art of non-attachment and being 100% human at the same time I know how to be the eye in the hurricane that is completely still and the hurricane that destroys what is no longer serving my legacy. I believe this to be the most important skill that every entrepreneur needs to develop.
What about you? Where are you at on your entrepreneurial journey? Let me know in the comments… Looking forward to connect with you more deeply!
With love and deep respect,
PS: If you are interested in having a business that is run from your artistical genius and fulfils what your soul has come to master without leaving your personality outside the door and at the same time takes conscious part in the bigger evolution then you should join us at The Art of the Evolutionary Entrepreneur! Klick here to join!